Zone IN2 Light Industrial
1. Objectives of zone
- To provide a wide range of light industrial, warehouse and related land uses.
- To encourage employment opportunities and to support the viability of centres.
- To minimise any adverse effect of industry on other land uses.
- To enable other land uses that provide facilities or services to meet the day to day needs of workers in the area.
- To support and protect industrial land for industrial uses.
- To facilitate industry development that supports regional economic influences.
- To foster emerging industries that broaden the economic and employment base of Junee.
2. Permitted without consent
Environmental protection works; Water reticulation systems.
3. Permitted with consent
Depots; Funeral homes; Garden centres; Hardware and building supplies; Industrial training facilities; Kiosks; Landscaping material supplies; Light industries; Neighbourhood shops; Places of public worship; Plant nurseries; Roads; Take away food and drink premises; Warehouse or distribution centres; Any other development not specified in item 2 or 4.
Agriculture; Air transport facilities; Airstrips; Amusement centres; Camping grounds, Caravan parks; Cemeteries; Child care centres; Commercial premises; Eco-tourist facilities; Educational establishments; Entertainment facilities; Exhibition homes; Exhibition villages; Farm buildings; Forestry; Function centres; General industries; Health services facilities; Heavy industrial storage establishments; Heavy industries; Home-based child care; Home businesses; Home occupations; Home occupations (sex services); Information and education facilities; Marinas; Mooring pens; Moorings; Open cut mining; Registered clubs; Residential accommodation; Respite day care centres; Tourist and visitor accommodation; Wharf or boating facilities.