Section 121ZP Certificate


Under Section 121ZP of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Amendment Act 1997 a certificate can be applied for to ascertain whether there are any outstanding notices or orders that have been served in respect of development or construction matters on the property. 

  • Brochure - Property Certificates
  • Property Certificate Application