Child page


Junee Shire Council is an agency for the Department of Human Services (formerly Centrelink).

You are able to lodge your forms with Council. We have a computer available for you to search for employment and/or type your resume. A telephone is provided for you to call Human Services direct. A fax and photocopier are also available for your use.