Customer Service

Child page


If you have a particular problem and you would like Council to fix it, please complete the Customer Request form below, or alternatively, download and complete the Contact JSC form by clicking on the link below. Drop it in to Council’s office or post to PO Box 93, Junee 2663.

Download: Customer Service Request form 

Customer Request

    File Upload: