Planning Forms

To access approvals/determinations, plans, statements of environmental effects, consultant reports, submissions, etc, or any other information regarding a development application, please visit our Customer Service Centre or complete a GIPA Informal Access application request for DA/planning information and send it to There is no cost associated with this application.

Any other information required please ring the Council on (02) 6924 8100 to speak to somebody in our Planning Department. Applications are now being received through the NSW Planning Portal

Agreement for the Performance of Certification Work (Principal Certifying Authority) (Include with all applications requiring building works)

  • Application for Installation and/or Operation of Onsite Sewage Management Systems
    (Only required in unsewered areas.)
  • Application for Outdoor Dining - Footpath Trading
  • Application for Adjoining Owner Details (for dividing fences)
  • Application for Swimming Pool Compliance Certificate
  • Application for Re-Zoning of Land
  • BASIX Commitment Compliance Form
  • Building Information Certificate Application Form
  • Busking Permit / Application Form
  • Compliance Certificate
  • Cost Estimate Template
  • Declaration - Contaminated Land
  • Existing Holding / Dwelling Opportunity Application
  • Fire Safety Statement
  • Hot Water Certificate Installation Report
  • Notice of Commencement of Work & Appointment of Principal Certifying Authority
  • Principal Certifying Authority Agreement and Contract
  • Property Certificate Application
  • Regulated Health Premises Registration Application Form
  • Section 138 Approval for Layback Installation and Driveway Access
  • Section 68 General Application
  • Section 68 - Mobile Vending Vehicles
  • Smoke Alarms for Residential Accommodation Certificate Installation Report
  • Street Stall Application
  • Vegetation Burning Application
  • Waterproofing Certificate Installation Report