Section 603 Certificate

Child page

Under Section 603 of the Local Government Act 1993 a person may apply to the Council for a 603 Certificate as to the amounts outstanding (if any) that are due and payable to Council, by way of rates, charges or otherwise, in respect of a parcel of land.